Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

Here in the US, today was about honoring our fathers. I called my dad just to say hello and I Love You. Then we had the whole big family over for grillin' and playin', talkin' and food-food-food!!!

I lit up the grill and got out the PC tools. My favorite is the BBQ Tongs. They're long enough to get all the way to the back without my losing the hair off my arm. We also got to use the Outdoor Party Plates and Utensil Set.

We all had a great time. The kids hung out in the new outdoor gazebo (complete with netting), while the grownups got to relax at the table. Weather was fab!

One thing that almost always happens during family get-togethers is the Pampered Chef phone call. Whether it's a day in the park or dinner out at a local restaurant, I can almost count on at least one business call. Today was no different, but it was cool. Beth got a call from a client who is doing a PC Bridal Shower and Online Registry. She's excited and wants to get things together as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted about that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment